MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
You will be working on MDOTM technology as part of our engineering team. The main areas of focus will be the MDOTM platform, a new interface that allows our clients to interact autonomously with MDOTM’s Artificial Intelligence, and the internal tools used by the Research and Development team.
You will help implement new features as well as improve the existing ones. You need to be able to work in a cross-functional team, to suggest the best technical solution and then work on its implementation.
Office location: Milan
Your tasks will include
- Develop interfaces for both the main product of the company and internal applications using TypeScript and React;
- Lead the adoption of frontend best-practices within the company;
- Collaborate with technical team members as well as business partners to define problems, requirements and meet deadlines
- Research and develop novel solutions and as part of a team
- Produce robust, reliable, scalable high quality solutions to further product development
- Be the reference person for frontend development;
- Support the advancement of the solution.
- Work in a small team to iteratively improve user experience
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years experience working as frontend developer
- Strong coding experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience with GIT and software versioning
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have, but not essential
- Experience with React Hooks
- Previous experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Nestjs
What we can offer
- Flexible smart working policies
- Annual retreat for the team in an awesome location
- Professional development under the lead of a senior member
- Free coffee and snacks
- Office kitchen and common spaces