MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017 we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
MDOTM is looking for an outstanding Junior Content Editor (Intern) with a strong business orientation, creativity and communication skills. You will be working in close contact with the company’s research and marketing departments to develop engaging content that will be shared with clients and prospects. Your work will help translate MDOTM’s ideas, research and achievements into high-quality online content and offline material.
Location: London or Milan Office.
Your tasks will include
- Ideating and improving materials that are shared with clients and prospects
- Creating, adapting and developing eye-catching content for media and stakeholders
- Using insight, analyses, and benchmarks in guiding communication decisions
- Creatively converting data into engaging and intuitive documents
- Maintaining high-quality design and consistency across all types of content
- Applying strong and creative visual skills for the development of innovative experiences for our clients
- Using data analytics tools to monitor, track and evaluate the response of third parties
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or currently pursuing a degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing & Communications or other related fields.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and G-Suite.
- Proficiency in English and Italian, both spoken and written.
- Excellent design skills and ability to quickly translate ideas into practice. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software is a plus.
- Proven content creation experience. Previous working experience (including internships) in similar positions is a plus.
- Understanding of financial markets is a strong plus.