MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
MDOTM is looking for an experienced Head of Growth and Marketing with both strong industry know-how and creative skills. Working in close contact with the company’s top management, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of MDOTM’s marketing and growth strategy.
Location: London Office.
Your tasks will include
- Planning and executing MDOTM’s marketing and growth strategy
- Coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with the company goals
- Developing effective initiatives to gain traction in the financial industry, through digital channels (Email Marketing, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Webinars, etc.) and traditional mediums (TV, Radio, Events, Inserts, Press, etc.)
- Ensuring high-quality content and design is best positioned for the company’s business goals and ensure its consistency is kept across all types of materials
- Using data analytics tools to monitor, track and evaluate the response of third parties and the effectiveness of the marketing efforts
- Working with third party agencies by overseeing existing partnerships
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices and emerging digital channels
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Economics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 8+ years of previous working experience in similar positions
- Strategic mindset and business orientation
- Deep understanding of Social and Digital Media
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Curious and able to quickly build strong networks
- A thorough understanding of the financial industry is a plus