🗺️ Would you travel without a map? — Of course, not.
As investing has become a tech challenge, investors, executives and managers are increasingly turning to research to gain insights and support their investment decisions.
🧬 A new generation of models — born out of the marriage between artificial intelligence and the scientific method — is quickly replacing traditional ones that are struggling to adapt to evolving market dynamics.
📌 In this paper, we outline our framework to make investment research scalable and make sense of massive amounts of data — exploring all the possible combinations and stop relying on unrealistic assumptions.
💡 Are you ready to see what does the right call look like?
- When Failure is Not an Option
- Building a Model is Like Drawing a Map
- Show, Don't Tell: Anecdotes Are Over
- There Are No Shortcuts to Success
- How Does Science-Driven Investing Look?
- A Lab For Investment Insights
- Case Study: Studying Market Inefficiencies
- Think. See. Test. Repeat.