📌 Essentials for the Post-Pandemic Asset Allocation
Investing is changing fast. The overnight shift we experienced in the aftermath of the global pandemic calls to rethink how asset allocation is going to look like. Here, we share some new insights to navigate these uncharted waters.
🗺 Forget Black Boxes. AI Stands on the Shoulders of Giants
Like a needle that always points North, Markowitz’s ideas are today more relevant than ever. AI is just taking them to the next level – from a compass to a fully-fledged GPS.
🌎 The ‘New Normal’? Whatever Will Be. Will Be.
No one knows the long-term consequences of the pandemic. But we can expect staying at the forefront of the tech challenge will be the key to adapt and thrive in the ‘new normal’.
- #6. Why Modern Portfolio Theory is Still Relevant
- #7. Maths Holds the Secret Ingredient of Performance
- #8. Watch Out! Optimization is Powerful—Not Magical
- #9. Portfolio Positioning? Hope for the Best, but Prepare for the Worst
- #10. Complex, not Complicated. Is AI the Financial Vaccine we Needed?
- The Road Ahead