MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
You will be working on the MDOTM platform, a new interface that allows our clients to interact autonomously with MDOTM’s Artificial Intelligence. What does it mean to allow users interacting with pure Artificial Intelligence? How do you build stories and meaning through numbers?
If you are a highly visual product designer thrilled by these challenges you’re the person we are looking for.
More specifically you will be working with a cross-functional team to transform ideas into wireframes, refine them with internal and user's feedback, and make them look great with your UI skills. You will work with a senior designer who will support you and help you grow; so don’t worry you won’t be alone!
Office location: Milan
Your tasks will include
- Work in a small team to iteratively improve user experience
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Help evolve brand style guidelines
- Contribute to create and maintain our design system
- Contribute to write clear, consistent UI copy
- Contribute to maintain user journey maps, personas, and other artifacts advocating for the users point of view within the dev team and among internal stakeholders
Skills and experienced required
- Bachelor degree in the design field
- 3+ years experience working as UI/UX designer
- Solid skills with standard design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch/Figma, inVision; familiarity with Adobe CC.
- You are an expert in producing beautiful interfaces driven by strategic UI/UX thinking.
- You are comfortable in translating complexity into simple and effective user interfaces and data visualizations.
- A portfolio demonstrating a user-centred design approach, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Willing to work towards long-term ambitious research goals, quickly translating ideas into practice while meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have, but not essential
- You have experience in data visualization and/or you are comfortable with dataviz libraries;
- You have experience in building UX/UI for AI based platforms/products
What we can offer
- Flexible smart working policies
- Annual retreat for the team in an awesome location
- Professional development under the lead of a senior member
- Free coffee and snacks
- Office kitchen and common spaces