MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
MDOTM is looking for an outstanding Operations Specialist passionate about financial markets with strong business orientation and communication skills. As an Operations Specialist you will be working in close contact with the company’s top management across operations, strategy, business development, communication and special projects to help translate MDOTM’s long-term strategy into day-to-day operations.
Location: London Office or Milan Office.
Your tasks will include
- Supporting the COO in day-to-day operations, coordinating the team and managing clients
- Creating outstanding presentations and documents to be shared with clients and prospects
- Being the point of contact between Business and R&D department, following new projects and coordinating all the related activities
- Preparing and structuring commercial documentation, agreements and marketing material
- Proposing developments to improve clients' experience and making the company’s processes more efficient
- Showing self-initiative in performing research and obtaining needed data
- Supporting the hiring process and candidate selection
- Researching, selecting, contacting and managing suppliers
- Supporting on administrative tasks and regulatory requirements
- Supporting other corporate functions on specific projects
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- 12+ months work experience (including internships)
- The role requires clear and effective communication, analysis and time management skills
- Analytic mindset and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Some experience/knowledge of the financial markets is a strong plus
- Fluent in English and Italian, both spoken and written
- The person we are looking for is a proactive and creative problem solver who is able to take responsibility and work effectively with other members of the team to deliver great results