MDOTM is looking for an outstanding Junior Research Analyst with strong analytic, and communication skills. As a Junior Research Analyst you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, interpreting and communicating effectively data related to investing, technology and artificial intelligence topics. You will work closely with the company’s management and across the research, communication and business development team to convert MDOTM’s achievement and research into outstanding insights and documentation.
Your tasks will include
- Analyzing financial and non-financial data with state-of-the-art statistical techniques to extrapolate insights
- Performing thorough market research be informed about the latest financial, economic and artificial intelligence topics
- Being the link between R&D and top management, writing technical research papers to inform and orient decision-making
- Preparing and structure engaging documents and marketing material for business development
- Creating, adapting and developing content and documentation for media and stakeholders
- Showing self-initiative in taking decision, performing research and obtaining needed data
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently pursuing a degree, in Finance, Economics and Business, Business Administration, Management Engineering or related fields
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (in particular PowerPoint and Excel) is mandatory
- Proficiency in English and Italian, both spoken and written is mandatory. English mother tongue is a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge of the programming languages R or Python
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premiere) is considered a strong plus.
- Previous work experience (including internships) in economic research activities or proof of critical thinking (i.e. research articles, blog posts, etc.) is considered a plus
- The person we are looking for is a proactive and creative problem solver who is able to take responsibility and work effectively with other members of the team to deliver results