MDOTM is a fintech company that provides understandable AI-driven investment strategies that clients can control. Founded in 2015, in 2017 we were the only European fintech company selected for the Silicon Valley acceleration program powered by Google for Entrepreneurs. Since then we have been growing continuously and now have clients across Europe. We apply Artificial Intelligence and advanced statistical techniques to vast amounts of financial data to develop investment strategies that exploit market inefficiencies. We work closely with our clients, which are exclusively institutional investors, to support them with high-level technology in their investment decision process.
Your tasks will include
- Perform thorough market research be informed about the latest financial, economic and artificial intelligence topics and related academic literature
- Write, structure, adapt and optimize documents and marketing material to be shared with clients and prospects
- Gather data and information from existing research and MDOTM’s R&D and Management teams and write documents and research papers
- Showing self-initiative in taking a decision, performing research, and obtaining needed data
- Creatively converting data into engaging and intuitive documents
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently pursuing a degree, in Finance, Economics and Business, Business Administration, Management Engineering or related fields
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (in particular PowerPoint and Excel) is mandatory
- Proficiency in English and Italian, both spoken and written is mandatory. English mother tongue is a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge of the programming languages Python or R is considered a strong plus.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premiere) is considered a strong plus.
- Previous work experience (including internships) in economic research or proof of critical thinking (i.e. research articles, blog posts, etc.) is considered a strong plus
- The person we are looking for is a proactive and creative problem solver who is able to take responsibility and work effectively with other members of the team to deliver results