MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
MDOTM is looking for an outstanding Junior Project Manager with particular curiosity towards the fields of Finance or Computer Science. Through strong leadership and communication skills, you will support the planning and execution of projects within MDOTM departments as well as with our partner Universities coordinating all related activities, in order to bring our research effort to the next level.
Location: London Office.
Your tasks will include
- Supporting your team with the day-to-day management of projects by preparing and driving project schedules, ensuring that all internal and external deadlines are met
- Help formulating a resource allocation strategy, and utilizing this to distribute work
- Documenting projects progresses and results and then timely reporting and presenting them to the appropriate parties
- Supervising different tasks in the quest of completing a project
- Coordinating the collaboration between R&D team and the MDOTM LAB (our research center in partnership with universities)
- Supervising the creation of outstanding research papers and presentations
- Being a point of contact for partner universities’ professors and students
- Showing self-initiative in fostering the expansion of the MDOTM LAB through new international collaborations
- Participating in the Scientific Advisory Board meeting and bringing interesting insight to the table of discussion
Skills and experience required
- Master’s graduate or student in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Working experience (including internships) in a project management role is preferred
- Clear and effective communication, analysis and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytic mindset and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Expertise in Financial Markets or Computer Science
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Proactive and creative problem solver who is able to take responsibility and work effectively with other people to deliver great results