MDOTM is the European leader in developing AI-driven strategies for institutional investors. Having raised north of € 8.2M in two high profile funding rounds backed by top-class investors, MDOTM is a strongly capitalized scaleup with an ambitious growth trajectory.
We work closely with our clients to provide them with reliable, robust and bespoke models that enhance their investment decision processes.
Our mission is to bring the scientific method into the world of investments. And we do so by exploiting the latest breakthrough technologies as well as powerful statistical techniques.
We have offices in Milan and London and we work together with top notch universities through our research lab.
Our company culture is rooted in our core values:
- never quit, never give up
- think big and innovative
- we are one team: always trust and empower people
This position offers to actively contribute to the operations of a fast growing fintech scaleup. It will involve challenging tasks, real technical projects and a day-to-day interaction with the rest of the team.
It is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience at the intersection between the AI space and the financial sector.
If you have a background rooted in finance, computer skills, are a self-starter, highly dependable and enjoy being part of a growing team, then we are looking for you!
- Work directly both with our R&D division and with our Mission Control team on data analytics projects using our internal tools, spreadsheets and Python scripts for exploratory data analysis, modeling, visualization, performance evaluation and report generation.
- Research and deliver insights related to risk exposures, portfolio construction, and quantitative analysis of the investment process.
- Evaluating and interpreting the outputs of the models from an economic and financial point of view.
- Producing clear written summaries of research results.
Qualifications and Requirements
In order to effectively be part of MDOTM, the candidate must be someone who is:
- A Bachelor or Graduate student in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Financial Engineering or other quant related field.
- Well-rounded student with a good track record of academic achievements, broad based extra-curricular interests and a passion for financial markets.
The ideal candidate for the position will be someone who has or is interested in:
- Experience with financial/portfolio management concepts and quantitative finance models.
- Passion for understanding logic and dynamics of financial markets, not taking data-driven results for granted.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Coming up with creative solutions and ideas to exploit market inefficiencies.
- Result driven attitude, ability to work under pressure, and desire to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas and research results in a concise and intuitive way.
- Good attention to detail and organization skills.
We know you’re here to learn, so you don't need to be able to do everything we listed: the more you can, the more you'll have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: once completed the form, you'll be requested to send your CV to email@example.com. Candidates that will not submit the CV will not be considered for this position.