MDOTM is the European leader in AI-driven investment strategies. Founded in 2015, in 2017, we were the only European fintech startup selected by Google for their acceleration program in Silicon Valley. Since then, we have been growing continuously and successfully completed a Series A funding round (€ 2 M) in 2018 and Series B (€ 6.2 M) in September 2021. We have offices in London and Milan and we collaborate with prestigious universities through our research lab.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and you are willing to take ownership, this is the right opportunity for you! Join us!
Your role and primary responsibilities
You will be working on MDOTM technology as part of our engineering team. You will be responsible for the infrastructure, its efficiency, maintenance, structure and improvements.
You will establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools. Therefore, manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, ensure that all systems and infrastructure are always available, oversee the development of customized software.
Office location: Milan
Your tasks will include
- Linux server farm deployment, maintenance and monitoring
- Monitoring of application and infrastructure stacks
- Study and release of container-based solutions (Docker)
- Virtualization system management (Proxmox)
Skills and experience required
- 4+ years experience as Dev Ops or System Engineer
- Good knowledge of Linux systems (preferably Ubuntu and Debian)
- Good knowledge of virtualization architectures and platforms (Proxmox)
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and main roles (DNS, DHCP, File Server)
- Knowledge of the TCP / IP protocol family and network services (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP / SFTP)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language between Bash and Python
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have, but not essential
- Knowledge of Ansible as an automation tool
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in managing / using Zabbix
- Knowledge of container delivery platforms (Docker / Kubernetes)
What we can offer
- Flexible smart working policies
- Annual retreat for the team in an awesome location
- Professional development under the lead of a senior member
- Free coffee and snacks
- Office kitchen and common spaces
PLEASE NOTE: once completed the form, you'll be requested to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates that will not submit the CV will not be considered for this position.