Your role and primary responsibility
MDOTM is looking for an outstanding Business Analyst with strong business orientation and effective communication skills. In this internship you will be working in close contact with the company’s management performing market and business analyses and supporting the production of documentation for prospects and clients.
Your tasks will include
- Supporting the operations team in day to day activities
- Drafting presentations and documents to be shared with clients and prospects
- Show self-initiative in performing analysis and research and in obtaining needed data
- Drafting content (e.g. press releases, articles, interviews) for the media, company website and newsletter
- Support the development of new internal processes to improve clients’ experience
- Support other corporate functions on specific projects.
Skill and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently pursuing a degree, in Economics, Business, Engineering or related fields
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Photo (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) and video editing is an asset
- Some experience/knowledge of the financial markets is a plus
- Fluent in English and Italian, both spoken and written
- The role requires effective communication, analysis and time management skills
- The person we are looking for is a proactive person who is able to work effectively with other members of the team to deliver results.
Please note that this is a curricular internship position.